- Wesley Chapel, FL
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
This person is responsible for preventative maintenance on the yard truck, movement of trailers to and from the doors, off site facility, and other areas as required. Support the logistics team as a warehouse technician as needed as well as other duties as assigned. Duties include participating as a team member in a high-volume manufacturing environment by timely and accurately loading and unloading of tractor-trailer trucks per pick ticket requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Adhere to all required safety requirements
• Adhere to all factory and department policies and procedures
• Preventative maintenance of the yard truck.
• Moving trailers in and out of the dock in a timely manner.
• Inspect trailers and loads in the yard and on the dock as needed.
• Adhere to all factory and department policies and procedures.
• Timely and accurate loading and unloading of tractor-trailer trucks per pick ticket requirements
• Troubleshoot equipment problems, make basic repairs and document adjustments
• Prepare and continuously document all reporting requirements accurately and timely
• Interact with warehouse team members, production and quality control to maximize output efficiency, quality and safety.
• Track all required documentation.
• Manage relationship with peers and teammates to insure achievement of departmental and plant goals.
• Complete any and all assigned work by Leadership.
• Possess understanding of basic mathematics (multiplication, division, averages and percentage calculations).
• Possess strong communication skills.
• Carry out good housekeeping and sanitation in workstation.
• Have the ability the solve problems in independent and team setting.
• Possess a basic computer knowledge (e.g. Excel, Word; SAP desired)
• Follow plant standards and execute recycle program including operation of grinder and balers• Valid Class A CDL license
• 1 year verifiable driving experience
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Tactful interaction with customers and co-workers
• Ability to achieve set goals
• Friendly and positive attitude
• Flexibility with work hours
• Forklift certified
• Fluent English language written and oral
• Continuous Improvement methods
• SAP and IM Data Pass
• Basic computer skills (Microsoft office)
• High school degree or equivalent
• Forklift certification (provided at site)
• Twelve (12) hours shift work in a high noise environment
• Lifting, pulling and pushing objects weighing up to 65 pounds
• Frequent climbing, kneeling, stooping and bending during preventive maintenance or cleaning periods
• Mostly driving and walking activities during normal operation
• Stepping up and down 16 inch steps in excess of 300 times a day
• Walking in excess of 10 miles in a 12 hour period
• Exposure to outside heat, humidity, rain
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Back to top