- Framingham, MA
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
- Proven strong verbal and written communication skills; capable of creating concise, clear written instructions with attention to detail on grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to work with the subject matter experts (SMEs) to determine learning objectives and translate information into learning assets (video, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to restructure content for changing needs.
- Structures content and activities to improve learning.
- Demonstrates ability and success in developing content and course curriculum.
- Understanding or ability to learn and use the ADDIE model (or similar) to build learning content.
- Ability to create learning guides, training manuals and/or one point lessons (OPLs) to facilitate learning.
- Conducts research (internal and external) as a means to secure needed information to develop content.
- Demonstrated experience in creating eye-pleasing, consistent, and technically accurate images.
- Demonstrated disciplined approach with respect to reading and following processes and standards.
- Preferred experience shooting and editing video, use of editing software along with use of Office 365 products to include Team Rooms and SharePoint sites or ability to learn.
- Demonstrates the technical aptitude to understand equipment functionality; can disassemble and assemble equipment and/or understands how things work mechanically (loves hand's on learning).
- Demonstrates a passion for accurate and easy to comprehend technical communication.
- Ability to build rapport with stakeholders, SME's, vendors, and suppliers.
- Ability to coach others (via the GROW model) to achieve desired results.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Willing to travel to observe/validate content (annual average of 25% may be more or less depending on projects).
- Consistently demonstrates a positive attitude.
- Partners with the Engineering and Factory Teams to develop Machine Competency Mapping templates for factory associates.
- Supports Reliability Centered Maintenance by developing and maintaining a digital library of tasks for machine centers with documented SOP's or Training Videos for associate self-learning.
- Passion for learning
- Experience in a high speed packaging environment, preferred
- Cross Functional hands on mechanical and process exposure across multiple machine centers
- Proven track record in delivering results by working with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge and exposure of Digital Imaging and Videography editing for the development of learning content
- Innovative entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to try new ideas, develop and execute solutions
- Ability to use Microsoft Suite (Windows 10), Video Editing Software for managing and communicating activities
- Technical Writing Capability with the ability to interpret complex tasks and translate into a logical step by step execution plan via a written or visual work instruction
- Self-Starter and is able to manage time to achieve expected results with minimal oversight
- Education/Training background, preferred and/or experience or ability to utilize the Adult Learning Theory
- Must have the flexibility to travel
- Proven history of sound data based decision making and ability to provide fact driven feedback
- Ability to understand organizational goals and develop Succession Plan for next level opportunities
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Back to top