- Fremont, MI
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Our Midwest Supply Chain is currently seeking a Transportation Coordinator. The Transportation Coordinator will manage orders and take every measure possible to ensure that each order is delivered in full and in good condition on the date requested while providing the best delivery service at the least possible cost.
- Run Open order Report for Region
- Resolve open orders for Region
- Manage open PKU Report
- Ensure delivery appointments are received in a timely manner
- Verify all information in SAP is accurate
- Set up weekly carrier calls as needed to address service concerns in the Region
- Contact carriers to ensure on-time delivery
- Work with Transplace on docking issues and resolve to keep operations moving
- Communicate with customers, Customer Service and carriers in a professional manner
- Execute and report out weekly KPI's to ensure region is on track with performance
- Be able to analyze KPI data to understand misses and provide improvement steps
- Provide consistent and timely information to team and resource regarding all facets of dispatching and customer service
- Follow up on Key Account deliveries
- Lead and attend all NCE meetings and have data updated and ready to present
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a very fast paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent level of experience
- Excellent communication, verbal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a group based environment
- Demonstrated proficiency in Word, Power Point and SAP
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Back to top