Sr Accounting Administrator
- Dallas, TX
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Our supply chain organization is responsible for the sourcing, production and distribution of our water products for the end customer. Our home and office supply chain produces our products in 6-gallon, 5-gallon and 3-gallon returnable bottles for delivery to customer's homes and businesses. Our retail product is produced in a number of portable PET packages.
RESPONSIBILITIES: To support the Controller and Finance Analyst with general accounting responsibilities in the areas of reporting, vendor maintenance and Accounts Payables.
- Streamline process of Accounts Payable items including audits.
- Validate accuracy of goods receipts and work with staff members to streamline payables.
- Coordinate month end accruals and reclasses; support month end close with account detail analysis.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to specific accounts for tracking trends.
- Ensure all credit card purchases are in correct accounts
- Assist & communicate all donations given out from Plant
- Help monitoring of financial KPI's to help ensure issues are being addressed
- Support other duties as assigned by the Controller and Finance Analyst.
- Commitment to NWNA's Aspirations and Beliefs
- Exceptional work ethic / dependability
- Strong finance focus and adherence to confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Knowledge of plant operations
- Strong oral / written communication / interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and follow up skills.
- Able to handle multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment
- PC skills; computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Kronos payroll platform
- Professional and polished image
- Tactful interaction with internal customers and co-workers
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, and flexible with regard to overtime hours as needed
- Ability to achieve set goals
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Person must have sound administrative and computer skills especially in Excel.
- Person must be self-directed, aggressive, and possess maturity.
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Back to top