Shipping Technician - Night Shift
- Allentown, PA
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
• Assist with loading trucks when volume dictates
• Backfill for Dock Coordinator as needed
• Immediately placing any product on hold back to the last good check if there is any concern about the quality of a product and alerting leadership
• Perform pick ticket processing
• Post goods issue for all outbound loads
• Maintain accuracy on Dock Schedule and in Yard Management
• Complete truck driver sign-in/sign-out, to include communication via CB radio.
• Resolve order and goods issue discrepancies
• Complete order exceptions when needed
• Assist with occasional Raw Material requests
• Maximize dock door utilization and line load opportunities, providing direction to Warehouse and Palletizer drivers as needed
• Support production with purchase order creation as needed
• Generating/filing of shipping documents
• Support the NWNA Food Safety Management System by ensuring compliance with all FSMS-related procedures, policies, and obligations
• Attend training on quality initiatives and adhere to training standards
• Other duties as assigned by ResourceDESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Working knowledge of basic Software programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SAP) or the ability to learn these programs
• Strong communication, leadership and multi-task abilities are required in a fast paced environment
• Ability to be self-managed, scheduling and performing work often unsupervised
• Capable of working cross functionally with all departments
• Effective communication skills with all levels of the organization
• Team player with good communication skills
• Reliable, motivated, dedicated and committed
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Back to top