Seasonal - Transport Driver
- Livermore, CA
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
We are seeking a Transport Driver to perform various assignments in connection with the delivery of products associated with Company business.
Main job responsibilities:
- Pre-checks vehicle to ensure that the equipment is considered operable and safe
- Maintains official driver's daily log book as required
- Prepares daily vehicle condition report indicating any repairs required
- Reviews shipment orders, verifying destination and load contents
- Completes shipment orders as required in an accurate manner
- Leaves Company locations secure and in a neat and orderly state
- Performs miscellaneous assigned duties and works the hours necessary to complete hauling requirements
- A clean driving record.
- Class 'B' Commercial Operator's License (CDL) with a minimum of three (3) years OTR experience.
- Current DMV medical health card
- Forklift Experience
- Available on nights and/or weekends
- Be a Team Player
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Back to top