Seasonal - Production
- Gainesville, FL
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
• Operate, clean, and service production equipment (e.g. bottle fillers, case packers, etc.)
• Perform and record preventative maintenance activity on production equipment
• Conduct equipment changeovers to accommodate production demands
• Conduct quality inspections on processes, raw materials, and finished products
• Troubleshoot basic equipment problems and make basic repairs
• Read and use equipment manuals and diagrams
• Stage raw materials at work stations using a forklift
• Record production output, quality results, and reasons for equipment downtime in computer applications
• Perform mathematical calculations (multiplication, division, averages, and percentage calculations) to determine KPIs
• Adhere to good housekeeping standards at work stations
• Work with production teammates and other employees to generate efficiency, quality, and safety improvements
• Support the NWNA Food Safety Management System, HACCP Program, and Crisis Management Program by ensuring compliance with all related procedures, policies, and obligations.REQUIREMENTS
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to stand, bend, stoop, and lift at least 50 lbs multiple times per day
• At least 2 years relevant work experience, manufacturing experience a plus
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with other team members
• Computer proficiency in SAP and standard Microsoft Office software preferred
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Back to top