Seasonal Delivery Driver
- Torrance, CA
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestle Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Are you looking for an exciting seasonal opportunity? Nestle Waters North America is looking for seasonal drivers for deliveries in major markets across the country. This seasonal role is full-time active during our "busy season" which will vary year to year. If you would like to have some extra income, please read on.
What will you need?
• You'll need a clean driving record and meet the Driver Qualifications listed below.
• You need to be able to work in all kinds of weather conditions while working out on your own with limited supervision.
• Servicing our customers is hard work, and you will need to be able to climb in and out of the truck 120 times a day and carry product that can weigh up to 45 pounds.
• You will get way more than your recommended 10,000 steps in a day, with plenty of water to keep you hydrated during the day.
• Most importantly, you need to have a professional image and demeanor. We'll provide the cool uniform and truck.Driver Qualifications:
• A clean driving record means in the last 3 years, that you've only had 1 license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents and in the last 7 years, no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, refusal to test, leaving the scene of an accident, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal accident.
• Must be 18 years of age
You can see additional details by reading our infographic, found here:
You can also watch a short video about our RSRs here: http://bit.ly/28YqURk .
Seasonal assignments offer you the opportunity to test the waters and determine if this is the right job and company for you while offering you valuable work experience at a leading food & beverage company. We offer a competitive wage and consideration for full-time roles if opportunities exist at the end of the assignment. Individuals in temporary assignments are not eligible for the standard benefits package (i.e. medical, dental, vision, etc.).
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration.
The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Back to top