- Dallas, TX
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
OVERVIEW: The Staffing Coordinator aligns manpower to ensure the company has the resources to achieve production targets. The position is responsible for organizing and scheduling workers to ensure that their organization is fully staffed on each work shift. The overall goal is to keep production processes flowing optimally.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE DEMONSTRATED STRONG ATTENDANCE, ATTITUDE, DEDICATION, AND COMMITMENT
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following :
- Provide manpower scheduling support to Resources and the Planning Department.
- Create and update the plant schedule.
- Ensure adequate levels of staffing by working with HR Coordinator to fill open positions
- Administer employee job bidding process as positions open
- Ensure employee data is accurate by completing Employee Action Forms (EAFs) timely
- Track employee Performance Problem Resolution (PPR) records to ensure fairness and consistency
- Coordinate the shift trade, vacation, and overtime processes.
- Update Kronos timekeeping system frequently to ensure accuracy of employee time records and timely submission of payroll
- Coordinate with HR Manager on the submission of Texas Shared Work Program
- Monitor compliance with corporate Hours of Work (HOW) policy daily.
- Ensure that scheduling needs and changes are regularly posted for employees to view.
- Track, maintain, and update employee training matrix.
- Administer a defined forced overtime process and ensure full transparency for employees.
- Responsible for administering employees work schedule, overtime, vacation, sick time, LOA and attendance occurrences.
- Coordinate with HR Manager to ensure compliance with state and federal wage and hour requirements and proper tracking of employee medical leaves.
- Provide backup support for other members of the Human Resources department
- Provide clerical/administrative support as need
- Maintain confidentiality of employee records and personal information.
- All other duties as assigned by manager.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel is required.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook is preferred.
- Ability to handle sensitive/employee situations with professionalism, tack, and confidentiality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to establish a high level of trust and respect with both employees and leaders.
- Ability to work independently without the need for close supervision and direction.
- Must be capable of prioritizing work and multitasking on a daily basis.
- Proven record of accomplishment of adaptability to change.
- Ability to modify work hours as needed to meet business needs.
- Prior experience in a frontline production or warehouse position at NWNA is preferred.
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply."
Back to top