Route Delivery Driver CDL
- Valhalla, NY
Who is Nestlé Waters? You know us primarily in New York as Poland Spring but we are so much more than that. Our water brands include Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna, as well as 5 other regional spring water brands across the US. Our healthy hydration portfolio keeps New Yorkers hydrated and on the move. Our people are one of our biggest elements of our success. We are passionate about customer service, safety and environmental stewardship. It's what makes us tick.
We figure that you knew all of that. Here's some things that you might not have known about us: our ReadyRefresh by Nestlé business is changing how people buy water and tea. Customers place orders from the comfort of their pajamas on their laptops or phones, and then delicious bottles of water arrive at their doors, delivered by our army of ReadyRefresh Service Representatives (RSRs). We are super passionate about customer service. Each stop that one of our RSRs makes is a chance to delight our customers. Our RSRs develop relationships with the folks who get our products delivered to their homes or small businesses. Something else you might not know about ReadyRefresh is that we are a fiercely proud group. Not only are we proud to be a part of the Nestle family, we are proud to be leading the way in safety and team work.We are looking to add to our troop of RSRs. What does that mean to you and what will you need?
- You'll need the ability to get a CDL class B license with airbrake endorsement and have a clean driving record.
- You need to be able to work in all kinds of weather while working out on your own with limited supervision.
- Servicing our customers is hard work, and you will need to be able to climb in and out of the truck and carry product that can weigh up to 45 pounds.
- You will get way more than your recommended 10,000 steps in a day, with plenty of water to keep you hydrated during the day.
- You will need the ability to obtain a DOT medical card for the purpose of working for Nestle Waters
- Most importantly, you need to have a professional image and demeanor. We'll provide the cool uniform and truck.
Other important stuff to know:
- A clean driving record means in the last 3 years, that you've only had 1 license, no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation, no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents and in the last 7 years, no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal accident.
- Must be 21 years of age or older (DOT requirement)
You can see additional details by reading our infographic, found here: https://goo.gl/sIu0Rq .
You can also watch a short video about our RSRs here: http://bit.ly/28YqURk .
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. With working for the world's largest health, wellness and nutrition company comes exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect: you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive outstanding support from a leading name in healthy hydration.
The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Back to top