Remote Inside Sales Representative
- Tampa, FL
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Waters business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It's another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. You've no doubt seen our trucks on the road, on their way to bring our water and tea products to thirsty consumers. Our drivers and unit leaders are the backbone of the ReadyRefresh team. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you'll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It's a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that's as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you'll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We'll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
We are currently seeking Enterprise Support Specialist to join ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. This is a newly-created role will be an integral part of the Enterprise Support team, managing account relationships via remote support. The Enterprise Support Specialist is a critical role in achieving sales targets, ensuring customer satisfaction, and helping to grow the ReadyRefresh by Nestlé business.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Hours: 8AM to 8PM Shift Flexibility
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage relationships with key ReadyRefresh customer accounts (typically "B" and "C" class accounts) remotely
- Execute sales strategies defined by Enterprise Support Center Leader
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Field customer calls, and find the appropriate channel through which to address the customer inquiry
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with the Nestlé operating companies to execute joint customer efforts
- Effectively sell-in new items, pricing, promotional programs, merchandising (POS and equipment), activities and programs that support Customer plans
- Learn all facets of customer dynamics and use understanding to align on customer priorities
- Proactively anticipate customer needs
- Collaborate with peers to share best practices and strategies to drive customer satisfaction
- Integrate with the B2B Marketing Center to align efforts and execute on Customer Plans
Key success measures associated with this position include, but are not limited to:
- Timely execution of sales-related activities (e.g. follow-ups, lead management)
- Customer Satisfaction, Customer Retention
- Number of fielded and resolved service calls, number of customers serviced remotely
- Number of qualified opportunities created, Conversion Rate
- Compliance to key processes (tool usage, peer collaboration)Key qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 5 years of experience in sales, marketing, or customer service roles
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or equivalent experienced preferred
- Experience managing customer relationships, and providing a high-level of customer service
- Experience with negotiation, preferably via telephone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly via telephone
- Proven track record of consistently growing accounts' business
- Solid analytical and technical skills in MS Office and internal sales tools
- "Team player" with demonstrated track record of collaboration of working with others to solve difficult problems and drive business improvement
- "Self-starter" with a concrete ability to work autonomously
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna.
We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship -most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration.
The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
Back to top