Remote Customer Experience Representative
- Tampa, FL
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
The Customer Experience Representative is part of a specialized call center team that focuses on Escalations and Quality. The focus of this role is to provide complaint resolution and to ensure the customer's continued loyalty. In addition to ensuring excellent customer satisfaction, this role is responsible for tracking and reporting business trends to assess any needs for process improvement. Members of this team are exposed to various parts of the business.
If you are looking for a position that offers opportunity for continuous learning, professional growth, and career pathing than this may be the position for you!
Monday- Friday, availability between the hours of 12 and 9 PM, Saturday 8AM-5PM/Sunday 8 AM-7 PM (rotational)
Excellent Nestlé Waters North America Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, short-term and long term disability, 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, paid time off and much more!
What you'll do daily:
• Handle difficult customer calls in a courteous and professional manner, providing complaint resolution and ensuring the customer's continued loyalty to our brand.
• Provide satisfaction and one call resolution to any customer who is requesting their call to be escalated, as well as quality complaints or concerns.
• Assess needs and suggest alternative products or services and handle situations that require adaptation of response and/or extensive research and follow up according to the nature of the situation
• Manage relationships with business partners to ensure customer satisfaction and issue resolution
• Reporting of all quality concerns, alerting business partners with high sensitivity issues, sending/explaining water qualityWhat you need to have:
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 1 year primarily handling customer escalations in a customer service/call center environment
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A high degree of professionalism; ability to adhere to confidentiality
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and DOS based systems
• Detail oriented, self-motivated, able to multitask and meet deadlines
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Must have ability to work independently and have outstanding decision making and problem solving ability
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna.
We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration.
The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
Back to top