Raw Material Tech
- Valdosta, GA
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
• Unload Raw Materials according to inbound dock schedule and production schedule
• Record inbound raw material shipments by using proper tracking procedure
• Organize and maintain raw material storage plan
• Communicate with raw material vendors and transport to ensure on time delivery
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Complete inbound raw material schedule accurately
• Maintain First In, First Out practices
• Participate with all planning team functions/debriefs
• Communicate off-site warehouse shipments/receipts
• Load Preform Hoppers
• Unload resin deliveries
• Record receipts into SAP in a timely, concise manner
• Maintain a clean work area at all timesREQUIREMENTS
• Ability to handle multiple people and projects in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and in group environment
• Must be flexible in hours worked
• 2 - 3 years previous forklift experience, preferred.
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Back to top