Minor Repair Technician
- Phoenix, AZ
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Position Key Focus Areas:
Minor Repair Technician troubleshoots, diagnose and perform preventive and corrective maintenance on production equipment. Duties are performed in a high volume, light manufacturing environment where individuals are involved with overhauling equipment. Sound problem solving skills both in an individual and group setting are necessary as is good communication skills to assist and instruct production technicians in operation and maintenance of equipment
• Troubleshoot and repair production equipment.
• Have the Ability to operate and work with production technicians.
• Solve problems on all production equipment.
• Understand total process layouts and be able to maximize efficiency through optimal interface
• Read technical manuals (mechanical and electrical)
• Must be able to assemble, test various units as required using the established procedure
• Solve problems in independent and team settings
• Have good physical stamina (able to lift up to 65 lbs)
• Capable of using a pneumatic drill
• Adhere to good housekeeping standards at workstation
• Record assigned preventative maintenance tasks
• Use measuring tools
• Use electrical test instrumentation
• Have good communication skills to work with plant personnel
• Considerable ability to follow oral and written instructions
• Perform other related duties as required.Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Back to top