Manufacturing Leadership Development Program
- Allentown, PA
Our Manufacturing Leadership Development Program will allow you to begin an exciting journey of personal and professional development within Nestle Waters. You will be groomed for future leadership opportunities in a fun, technical and quality-driven manufacturing environment throughout the course of the program.
What will you gain?
- In-depth knowledge of our daily operations and understand how manufacturing teams interact as you proceed through key rotations.
- Upon successful completion of the program, you will be qualified to lead a front-line team at any one of NWNA's facilities.
- The opportunity to continue your development as a member of the Manufacturing Leadership Team.
- The program start is July 2020.
- The 12-18 month program is broken down into 3 phases consisting of Business Knowledge, Project Management & Continuous Improvement, and Leadership.
- The entirety of the program will consist of training in a designated learning facility.
- Your leadership skills will give you the opportunity to follow your career to one of our 30 facilities in the US and Canada. Therefore, upon completion, a willingness and ability to relocate is required.
Majors: Engineering related disciplines such as Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Management and/or other similar areas of study.
Supply Chain: Industrial Distribution, Manufacturing, Operations/Materials Management, Supply Chain Management or related disciplines.
Graduation Date: Candidates must graduate by the program start date, but no more than one year prior
Minimum GPA: 2.5, however a 2.7 of higher is preferred
Relocation and Travel: Candidates must be willing to relocate and travel as required by program
Work Authorization: Permanent work authorization in the U.S. is required. NWNA does not offer work authorization sponsorship for this program.
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Must possess strong analytical capabilities, leadership potential, initiative, and a strong work ethic
- Previous Manufacturing co-op or internship experience desirable
- Student organization and leadership experiences desirable
Training facilities are nation-wide and support different functions including operations, technical, quality, safety, health and environment, and supply chain.
Back to top