- Valdosta, GA
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
The Maintenance Mechanic provides specialized maintenance support in a high volume, manufacturing environment. Responsibilities are across lines and includes specialized technical support with an emphasis on standard creation and training of employees.
• Operation support, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing of assigned equipment group/area (e.g. fillers) and other areas as needed
• Drive execution and planning of planned maintenance work load
• Be familiar to operate all equipment to include normal running parameters, set points, etc according to Best Practices
• Planned work order execution including special projects, rebuild and installation
• Strong mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and power transmission troubleshooting
• Intermediate electrical troubleshooting
• Execute PMs during planned stoppages to include focus on project work installation, tag closure, standard procedure creation, and work order execution
• Complete welding and fabrication projects (to include full process from design to installation)
• Work with vendors as needed for start up, improvement and modification of equipment. Serve as a technical equipment/area specialist for assigned function in the plant
• Support major overhauls, annual maintenance and installation projects
• Utilize and adhere to maintenance systems and tools
• Read manufacturing instructions, manuals and technical schematics (mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic)
• Utilize process improvement techniques, tools and procedures
• Train mechanics and operators on equipment standards and technical training modules as neededREQUIREMENTS
• Minimum of five years experience in an industrialized environment and in a technical position; and/or equivalent combination of experience/education
• Strong Engineering & Technical skills including Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic skills.
• Demonstrated experience completing welding and fabrication projects
• Sound problem solving skills
• Effective Communication
• Understanding of Continuous Improvement methods
• Computer skills (Microsoft office, SAP, AMM (CMMS/MP2)
• Ramsey Mechanical assessment qualification
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. Nestle Waters North America offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com . You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top