- Wesley Chapel, FL
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Technical & Production and you'll be part of our manufacturing backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Technical & Production factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We currently have an opening for a Maintenance Manager in our Zephyrhills, FL plant. This position reports directly into the Engineering Manager and is responsible for establishing and implementing maintenance related elements of Total Performance Management (TPM) for Nestlé Waters North America. Role will be the primary leader of maintenance activities supporting the execution of TPM methodologies driving accelerated improvement in key business metrics. Role will have a key responsibilities for supporting the factory in developing and executing the PM Pillar methodologies and Nestlé Maintenance Strategy implementation plans.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- In coordination with the other factory leaders, the implementation of all major TPM processes and systems including the PM Pillar and other TPM Modules (AM, FI, E&T, EM)
- Monitor the Maintenance and Improvement (M&I) strategy, plans and objectives in the factory/facilities in accordance with the Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) and TPM.
- Maintain competencies, motivation and commitment to achieve the M&I and NCE teams mission and objectives.
- Encourage continuous improvement, networking and sharing information within the M&I community such that it becomes a key element of the NCE and M&I culture.
- Demonstrate and promote the company's values with impact on the M&I, NCE, PM Pillar, and MWG teams.
- Ensure implementation of the M&I strategy, PM Pillar, and other NCE initiatives are fully aligned with the NCE strategy and execution with the internal / external regulations related to Safety and Environment, Nestlé Quality
- Management System (NQMS) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP), Nestlé Good Hygienic Engineering (NGHE), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Nestlé Engineering and Environmental Compliance.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators and annual objectives and targets. Monitor factory on an on-going basis. Develop and drive corrective action plans and gap closure for the factory on KPIs not meeting targets.
- Collaborate on the implementation of the EM (Early Management) Pillar as the model for conducting project management in the facility.
- Own the successful execution of capital projects for the factory utilizing the Early Management tools and methodologies.
- Deploy training and communicate TPM / NCE strategies to factory personnel and others as needed
- Maintain a good understanding of the facility including which lines, processes and utilities are critical to the business where failure can have an unacceptable impact on the business, safety, environment or compliance with the law.
- Guide the factory in the preparation and execution of their PM Pillar implementation plan. Report and close gaps in the implementation plan including methodology gaps.
- Ensure existing maintenance strategies are retained until viable AM/PM activities are sufficiently embedded to ensure continuing equipment and business performance.
- Support and encourage the implementation of the engineering tools such as PM, EM, AMM, etc.
- Participate in local audits. Ensure action plans are in place and are being implemented as per the plan. Be proactive in investigating any issues relating to non-compliance, major breakdowns and non-conformance with key performance indicators.
- Work closely with Factory Personnel to implement TPM across the factory.
- Evaluate current progress on PM Pillar and MWG, driving the implementation of Best Practices related to systems, processes, methods, organization, staffing, and employee skill levels.
- Support and encourage the decentralizing of routine maintenance through TPM methodologies.
- Coordinate and coach activities of factory Pillar Leaders to ensure full alignment with the PM Pillar Implementation Strategy.
- Lead the factory to optimize the use of Predictive Maintenance technologies
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering preferably mechanical / chemical / process / electrical engineering.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a technical field, preferable in food or beverage manufacturing or consumer goods industry, of which several years were as leader of the Maintenance function or Factory Engineer in a plant.
- Knowledge of TPM / Maintenance Excellence programs including Asset Management, Breakdown Analysis, FMEA and Reliability Centered Maintenance.
- Experience leading a Maintenance Improvement Team in a factory environment with demonstrated results
- Strong technical and leadership skills
- In-depth knowledge of TPM (Total Performance Management) / PM Pillar Systems and Tools Asset Management Software (SAP Preferred)
- Breakdown Analysis
- Reliability Center Maintenance Practices
- PM Optimization
- Predictive Maintenance Technologies including (infrared, ultrasonic, vibration analysis, etc...)
- Knowledge of food safety, regulatory requirements for food safety and hygienic engineering.
- Analytical skills in problem solving such as DMAIC, Breakdown Analysis (BDA), FME, ETC.
- High level of motivation and self-management.
- Understanding of financial analysis and relevant business drivers
- Asset Maintenance Management.
- Project Engineering/Management (demonstrated project management skills)
- Plant Design & Construction.
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Back to top