Inventory Specialist Swing Shift
- Ventura, CA
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Waters business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It's another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. You've no doubt seen our trucks on the road, on their way to bring our water and tea products to thirsty consumers. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you'll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It's a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that's as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you'll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We'll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
Monday through Friday
(start time = 4:00PM until workload complete)
(overtime eligible position)
Do you have great warehouse experience and inventory control skills? Do you enjoy working evenings? We have an immediate opening for an Inventory Specialist. This role would be perfect for someone who enjoys working independently in a fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Load / Unload V-bed trailers (as required)
- Ship / Receive / Validate all product deliveries and returns
- Restock products as required / FIFO
- Organize / stage product to support daily warehouse operations
- Execute daily inventory process: Demand count / RMS entry for 3G & 5G and coolers
- AM Checkout Process Including Random Audits
- Ensure Proper Handling / Accounting for Product Damaged as well as In House Usage
- Weekly Ordering of Product / Supplies
- EOM Inventory Process
- Document QC Bottles for Return
- Inventory / Restock / Maintain Coffee Warehouse
- Count FG for factory / EOM counter / random audit
- Verify AM changes
- Supervised General housekeeping of Warehouse including consolidation of product, sweeping, organizing, etc.
- Light facility maintenance
- Parking Lot clean up
- Complete facility security / safety inspections
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have at least 2 to 3 years of prior experience in a warehouse AND inventory control combination role type (candidates without prior inventory control experience will not be considered)
- Must possess strong attention to detail
- Must be willing to work an evening shift hour schedule
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED
- Prior experience with forklift certification completion is strongly preferred, but not required (we offer certification)
- Must have the ability to handle the following physical requirements including but not limited to: repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting up to 60-80 pounds
- Must be able to conduct regular inventory counts and audits
- Must have prior experience working warehouse equipment to include a forklift
- Must have prior computer software skills and prior inventory management computer program use (SAP, RMS, Globe for example)
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must have intermediate to advanced level computer skills (Excel,Word, Outlook etc.)
- Must possess the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also as a team
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com.
You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top