- Épinal, France
Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com .
Nestlé Waters, part of Nestlé, is the number one bottled water company worldwide. We are present in most distribution channels with a a large portfolio of 51 unique brands including Nestle Pure Life, our No. 1 bottled water brand, Perrier and San Pellegrino. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration.
- Permanent position
- Location: Vittel, France
- International experience in R&D / Operations/Markets in QA-related function
- Attractive package and caring management allow you to evolve in a pleasant environment. You benefit from training throughout your career, aimed at promoting your development towards different roles within the Group.
As a Hygienist, you provide professional support to enforce the Nestle Quality Management System requirements throughout all functions of the value chain in order to continuously improve in the pursuit of zero defect. You ensure food safety, hygienic environment and product quality from inception through all stages of development of new projects. You build expertise and apply your knowledge in quality to provide scientific/technical guidance in response to market and project manager's needs. You manage a project portfolio in Idea-to-Launch (I2L).
A day in the life of a Hygienist
- Implement, promote, and sustain the Nestlé Quality Management System, the NIMS Manual and the Quality Policy of the NPTC.
- Continuously improve quality processes and procedures to guarantee food safety and regulatory compliance of development, samples and services as well as efficient processes and successful developments.
- Propose preventive actions in the organisation.
Project Management Partnership:
- Ensure that basic conditions and activities necessary to establish, implement and maintain a hygienic environment are considered throughout the whole product development process.
- Work closely with project managers to ensure food safety and product quality into new projects.
- Support the development: pHACCP and pQMS assistance, validate Critical Control Point, hygienic design assessment, guidance and interpretation of spoilage risk; ingredient microbiological risk assessment, microbiological specification.
- Participate if required in post launch factory visits to assess the effectiveness of the transfer of quality parameters into Operations, participate in project closure/follow-up reviews with project managers and factory and market personnel.
- Develop and implement product-specific procedures for hygiene in the pilot plant, environmental monitoring is performed and evaluated in an appropriate manner, build and document knowledge about latest methods, trends and developments in micro-food safety.
- Support markets/factories in the validation of product-specific guidelines, tools, microbiological risk assessment, gaps closure and alternative methods for microbiology.
- Apply the safety guidelines and best practices of Nestlé, Nestlé Waters and the NPTC Waters.
- Immediately indicate hazards and safety issues to the safety officer of the NPTC.
People and Know-How:
- promote, train and maintain the Food Safety Management System in the NPTC in full alignment with the requirements of FSSC 22000.
- Ensure that quality system is fully implemented in the NPTC compliant with the Nestlé Quality Management System.
- Be an active member of the Nestle Sterility working group.
What will make you successful
- International experience in R&D / Operations/Markets in QA-related function and experience in HACCP and QMS studies
- Solid understanding of operational set-up of categories
- Ability to manage resources and budget requirements
- Operational experience in beverage or water business
- Knowledge and understanding of Heat treatment
- Communication skills in English and capability to lead and develop people
If you are ready for an exciting professional experience filled with unique challenges and opportunities, we look forward to receiving your application.
Whoever you are, wherever you come from, we are convinced that diversity and performance go hand in hand: we pay the same attention to all applications.
The inclusion of differences is Nestlé in France's strength.
We are signatory of the Diversity Charter and the Charter of l'Autre Cercle.
# inclusivecompany # WeAreNestle
Back to top