Human Resources Generalist
- Jericho, NY
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
We are currently seeking a Human Resource Generalist professional to be located in our Syosset, NY location! This position will lead the Human Resources team across three large format factories. Role will have a key responsibility for guiding the factory in developing and executing the people plan and Education and Training Pillar methodologies!
- Execute proactive employee engagement programs to ensure high levels of management credibility and business performance. Examples include: Operations organizational change, employee feedback programs and leadership assessments
- Provide direction to the bench development process for all team members including performance management, career development and workforce planning
- Support regional recruiting for front-line positions that delivers full compliance, strong diversity and effective selection
- Use Leadership Development and other training options to improve leadership capability to drive business growth
- Provide counsel and support to managers and employees of ongoing HR initiatives and projects
- Promote and cultivate the Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE) through an empowering, open minded and proactive approach and by acting as a motivation for organizational change
- Ability to travel each week (up to 25%)
- 3+ years' experience in human resource in a dynamic HR department
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Strong discernment and HR experience with a demonstrable track record as a HR partner in an operations environment
- Experience in proactive employee relations, recruitment and staffing
- Employee relations including fact finding, handling differences and developing win/win solutions is desired
- Ability to lead though influence in a collaborate environment
- Demonstrable experience working jointly on business/operational issues
- Knowledge of state and federal employment law including HR technical knowledge of EEO, AA, FMLA, ADA, unemployment and worker's compensation
- Strong communication abilities at multiple levels of the organization
- Demonstrated organization skills leading to the ability to optimal manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills gained while serving our country, such as resourcefulness, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we believe about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to improve quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, we offer a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that is fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Back to top