- Ontario, CA
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
When it comes to leading the industry with the highest standards in quality, Nestlé Waters Corporate is a vital element of our success. As part of the Corporate team, this is something you'll play a leading role in. Whether you're based in finance or Human Resources, Legal, Communications or IT, you'll be a force for good - someone who is trusted, empowered and supported to make a genuine, lasting impression on our organization. You'll grow and develop as we do, sharing in the success your accomplishments bring. And, as you achieve great things and thrive within our Corporate team, you can be certain your contributions have a wide-reaching impact - on the lives of customers and colleagues alike. Simply put, it's an opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry on work that's challenging, engaging, meaningful and never anything less than rewarding.
We are currently seeking an HR Generalist to be located in Ontario, CA and report to the Senior HR Manager.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Champion change management efforts through continuous improvement, leadership training and development and employee engagement
- Create and lead strategies to support and enable a positive work environment
- Serve as a Total Performance Management (TPM) advocate and lead in the execution of the Education and Training (E&T) pillar
- Serve as a coach to leaders on their development and on employee relations situations
- Oversee performance management and succession planning programs
- Facilitate compensation, benefits, employee and leader training programs
- Execute staffing initiatives, including development of leadership bench and seasonal staffing strategies
- Ensure compliance with all company, state and federal guidelines
- Serve as a member of the leadership team
- Provide on call support to the 24X7 facility for critical issues, as needed
- Provide guidance and support to the administrative support personnel within HR
Key qualifications include:
- Bachelor's in Human Resource Management or related field, SPHR or PHR certification preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Human Resources in a similar Generalist capacity
- Prior experience in manufacturing or the consumer products industry preferred
- Knowledge and application of appropriate federal and state regulations needed, including prior experience with FLSA, FMLA, ADA, and HIPAA
- Prior experience supporting benefits administration and annual enrollment
- Process Improvement and capability building knowledge highly valued
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access) and business management software, SAP preferred
- Demonstrates adherence to Nestlé Water's Aspirations and Beliefs in all interactions
- Proven ability to gain trust and credibility with the workforce and to lead organizational change
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills with people at all levels and in all functions
- Excellent communication, presentation and program administration skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and identify links in details to make fact-based conclusions
- Deals with ambiguity effectively and demonstrates a balance of courage and risk in decision making
- Ability to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work self-directed with a sense of urgency
- Takes a customer focused approach to the needs of employees and leaders
- Ability to provide support after usual business hours, calls for critical issues and work periodic weekend coverage
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Back to top