Forklift Operator Warehouse Associate Sign On
- Milpitas, CA
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Waters business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It's another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. You've no doubt seen our trucks on the road, on their way to bring our water and tea products to thirsty consumers. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you'll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It's a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that's as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you'll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We'll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
The Forklift Operator/Material Handler is responsible for ensuring that our product is moved within our warehouse in a safe and efficient manner by forklift operation and physically loading/unloading our trucks. They are also responsible for proper inventory being maintained, and good housekeeping and warehouse standards are upheld.
Work Schedule: Sunday through Thursday nights (start time = 6:00PM, 8 hour shift)
Starting hourly pay: $19.25 (which includes a night shift differential)
$1,000 sign-on bonus
What can you expect during your shift?
- Safety is our #1 priority and we count on you to keep our warehouse standards in a safe and professional manner
- Loading and unloading of route delivery trucks and tractor trailers
- Palletizing products for route truck loading
- Operate warehouse equipment such as Forklifts, Electric Pallet Jacks etc. (it's okay if you don't know how, we'll train you!)
- Take care of our products through proper handling and storage
- Maintain accurate inventories for all the orders you build
- Working outdoors! You will move our delivery trucks for loading or unloading and perform truck refueling
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- 1 to 3 years of warehouse experience preferred
- Forklift operation experience a plus, but not required
- You must have the ability to repeatedly lift up to 60 lbs. during the work shift
- You must be willing and able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
- You are willing to work overtime as needed
- You must possess a valid Driver's License and have an acceptable driving record (no major driving offenses in the last 7 years)
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
About Us: Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé
Applicant with criminal histories are welcome to apply.
Back to top