- Ontario, CA
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
• Execute Dock Schedule, maintaining 100% accuracy.
• Maximize dock door utilization and line load opportunities, providing direction to Warehouse and Palletizer drivers as needed.
• Perform pick ticket processing.
• Post goods issue for all outbound loads.
• Receipt of inbounds/returns within 24 hours of arrival.
• Maintain accuracy of Yard Management.
• Communicate with Yard Jockeys and Carriers to enhance dock efficiency.
• Maintain organized Dock Office
• Resolve order and goods issue discrepancies.
• Complete order exceptions as needed.
• Proactively communicate within Warehouse Team and with other Departments for issue resolution and process improvements.
• Must be able to perform KPI's, spreadsheets and administration tasks.
• Other duties as assigned by Resource.
• Maintain safe working environment. Must adhere to all Safety Forklift : Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Safely operate a forklift to move raw materials or finished products to the warehouse or onto trucks for distribution to customers
• Complete pre-trip inspections and maintain energy source for lift
• Operate, changeover, clean, troubleshoot, and complete basic maintenance on palletizing equipment
• Conduct hourly quality checks and inspect full goods and pallets or other raw materials as needed
• Complete and maintain quality, inventory and preventative maintenance documentation
• Use scanning equipment to ensure accurate tracking of inventory within the facility
• Work as a team with other forklift drivers to prevent line stoppages and improve operations
• Maintain work area in an organized and clean manner ensuring safety and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
• Monitor and track equipment downtime, equipment output and other key metrics
• Meet or exceed performance goals, including pallets/labor hour, line loading and truck turn time
• Interact with production and warehouse team members, quality control and maintenance to maximize output and efficiency
• Cross train to perform other lift and off lift activities as required
• Provide vacation coverage to team members• High school diploma or GED
• Two or more years prior forklift experience with a solid safety record, ideally in a fast paced forklift environment
• Prior exposure to manufacturing desired, preferably the food or beverage industry with knowledge of GMPs
• Solid computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook and the use of warehouse management systems (WMS) and business management software, SAP preferred
• Demonstrated sense of urgency and comfort working in a fast pace forklift environment
• Ability to work independently or with a team with solid communication skills
• Solid problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to move/lift 50 lbs various times over a 12 hour shift, basic math and reading skills
• Willingness to work holidays and weekends as we are a 24/7 business operating through most weekends and holidays
• Ability to successfully complete an online skills assessment prior to onsite interview
• Successful completion of a post offer physical, drug screen and background check are required
• Willingness and ability to work in a warehouse with minimal temperature control, exposed to local temperature variations (hold & cold)
• A valid driver's license, with no major driving offenses in the last 7 years including DUI/DWI, reckless driving, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal incident
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Back to top