- New Brunswick, NJ
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
We are currently seeking a Dispenser Processor to join our team in our manufacturing and distribution facility. This role works Monday - Friday 6am-2:30pm.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Participate as a team member in a high volume, light manufacturing environment.
• Packaging equipment, loading raw materials, equipment washing, quality control inspections and data recording.
• Maintain a clean and organized workstation utilizing 5S standards and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
• Interact with production team members, quality control and maintenance technicians to maximize output and efficiency.
• Teamwork, cooperation, leadership, initiative, self-directed, integrity, analysis (problem solving) judgement (problem solving) strong communication skills, planning & organizing, respect for others, safety commitment and attention to detail.
• Provide vacation coverage to team members
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.Key qualifications include:
• High school diploma or GED
• Operate, clean, and service production equipment
• Must be able to assemble, wash and sanitize various units as required using the established procedure
• Perform and record activity on workstation
• Conduct quality inspections on finished products
• Read and use manuals and diagrams
• Have a baseline understanding of mathematics (multiplication, division)
• Record and chart production output and equipment downtime
• Adhere to good housekeeping standards at work station
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Solve problems in independent and team settings
• Capable of using a pneumatic or battery operated drill.
• Considerable ability to follow oral and written instructions in English.
• Work safely with and around chemicals such as cleaning agents & sanitizers.
• Follow Standards
• Have good physical stamina (able to lift up to 45 lbs. repetitively)
• Ability to frequently bend, stoop, lift, push /pull for a prolonged period of time.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Prior exposure to manufacturing desired, preferably the food or beverage industry with knowledge of GMPs
• Demonstrated sense of urgency and comfort working in a fast pace forklift environment
• Ability to work independently or with a team with solid communication skills
• Ability to successfully complete an online skills assessment prior to onsite interview
• Successful completion of a post offer physical, drug screen and background check are required
• Willingness and ability to work in a warehouse with minimal temperature control, exposed to local temperature variations (hold & cold)
This is a tremendous opportunity in a continuously growing organization. We are proud to offer competitive pay and benefits, excellent advancement opportunities, and a positive, values-based work environment.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top