Channel Development Manager, Foodservice
- Darien, CT
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Commercial, Supply Chain, Technical & Production and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Commercial team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Commercial team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence - and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you'll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you'll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking a Manager, Channel Development to be located in Stamford, CT and reporting into the Director, Channel Strategy. This position will be responsible for promoting Category & Nestlé Waters growth through the analysis of sales & shopper data and development of channel strategies focused on the Foodservice channel. Foodservice includes: Lodging, NonComm, HORECA (Hotels/Restaurants), Vending, Education, QSR/LSR/FSR, Travel and
Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Develop channel strategies, and lead channel business analysis to identify major business-building initiatives and key channel messages
- Channel Business Reviews: Assist in development of monthly operational reviews that can be carried out and delivered by the channel Account personnel.
- Channel Selling Solutions Collaboration: Support development of NWNA selling messages and campaigns to the channel and customers aimed at providing a unified voice and direction to help accomplish Channel Sales Drivers. Assist Sales Force in planning and preparing for key customer negotiations and the handling of objections of these messages and initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between sales, sales operations (shopper) and marketing for planning as it pertains to merchandising calendar events, new item launches, asset development and media planning
- Lead Integrated Commercial Planning process for core channels of responsibility, delivering annual 4P playbooks and national sales meeting channel plans
- Retail Communication: Manage Channel pages of the Retail Playbook, including content updates. Facilitate town hall meetings, and operate as the point of contact for the channel account managers.
- Work with the Strategic Growth Channel team to create initiatives that drive revenue growth about NWNA average
- Work with Strategic Revenue Management team to develop and enforce pricing guardrails, price/pack/architecture, and promotional planning and ROI.
- Lead gap closing initiatives for the channel, and develop strategies and tactics to achieve annual plan.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Travel: 5%
- Years of experience: 5 CPG; 3 years of Foodservice sales experience strongly preferred
- Exceptional Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Sales, trade marketing, shopper marketing experience
- Syndicated Data (Nielsen/IRI) Measures and systems
- Able to synthesize data from a variety of sources.
- Presentation skills: present data accurately and with credibility
- Interaction with customers and customer managers
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Back to top