Campus Digital Transformational Analyst
- Allentown, PA
- Develop and deploy the digital tools for work groups within Nestle Waters to accelerate the TPM journey
- Inventory management of digital hardware within Allentown West Factory
- Administrator of POKA within the Allentown West Factory
- Creation of visual work instructions and standards
- Ownership of the digital capability for the Allentown West Factory
- Support coaching on the shop floor model
- Comply with sanitation standards and keep area clean
- Support the NWNA Food Safety Management System by ensuring compliance with all FSMS-related procedures, policies, and obligations.
- Follow all safety procedures, including LOTO, wear all required PPE, Safe standards of work
- All employees receive training on Plant Quality initiatives when hired. This includes: HACCP, CCP, GMP, FSMS and their importance in the manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in coding (VB, SQL, Excel, Power Apps)
- Master of operational excellence (AM 1-3, GSTD, PM 1-2)
- Experience in NCE, TPM Methodologies
- Proficient in iOS, MS Office
- Ability to demonstrate the capabilities of an AWG for one to two years.
- Self-motivated, high energy, ability to non-directly influence peers and leaders at all levels.
- Demonstrated capacity for working in an organized fashion and flexibility within the work environment.
- Ability to lead classroom trainings
Back to top