Blow Mold Operator-Night Shift
- Dallas, TX
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we are also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you will find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that is challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You will be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It is a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
We are currently seeking a Blow Mold Operator for our PET bottle production team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Safely and proactively operate, troubleshoot, and optimize PET blow mold and support equipment
- Meet performance targets for Blowmolding & Injection
- Work with the Technicians & Mechanics to ensure proper setup of blow mold machines
- Monitor and work with the Technicians & Mechanics adjust bottle processes to optimize bottle quality and correct defects, including the completion of hourly quality checks
- Manage bottle silo level, merge/dump gate setup, and blower speeds
- Routinely communicate with up/down stream operators to maximize line performance
- Work with the Technicians & Mechanics to execute preform and bottle changeovers
- Maintain machine adjustment logs
- Comply with sanitation standards, adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and maintain a clean and organized work area
- Follow contamination prevention and machine cleaning procedures
- Become proficient in facility specific blow molder equipment operations & troubleshooting
- Work with the Technicians & Mechanics to troubleshoot and correct downtime issues
- Communicate with maintenance on machine performance issues, submit work requests for corrective maintenance
- Cross train and perform duties of other team members as needed
- Assist with equipment repairs, preventative maintenance, and rebuilds as needed
- High school diploma or GED; additional technical training or certifications desired
- Prior experience operating PET Blowmold/Injection equipment, troubleshooting Blowmold/Injection components (i.e. t-arm, spindle, blowing valves, cavity flanges, pneumatic and hydraulic cylinders and valves ) and processing experience is needed
- Solid computer skills, including the use of Word, Excel, Outlook and enterprise management software (SAP)
- Ability to work independently or with a team and communicate effectively
- Solid problem solving and decision making skills
- Comfort working in a high speed production environment
- Ability to move/lift 50 lbs various times over a 12 hour shift, basic math and reading skills
- Willingness to work holidays and weekends as we are a 24/7 business operating through most weekends and holidays
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
For company news and information, please visit www.nestlewatersnorthamerica.com . You can find us on Facebook under Nestle Waters North America Careers, on LinkedIn at Nestle Waters North America and Twitter @NestleWatersJob.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Back to top