We're looking for an experienced Full-Stack Engineer who want to help translate the real estate industry's complex problems into easy-to-use, beautiful, and fast tools for our users. We want everyone on our team to constantly learn new things, help formulate product decisions, refine our internal tools and processes, and contribute some solid GIFs to our company chat.
Our go-to technologies are Python, Django, and PostgreSQL on the back-end and React, Redux and Backbone on the front-end. However, we're constantly expanding beyond those to things like Flask, Go, Redis, or whatever tool helps create a maintainable solution to the problem at hand. We maintain all this with an agile workflow, a robust test suite, continuous integration, and code reviews for all deployed code.
- Shepherd new product features from conception through implementation and client feedback.
- Drive development of internal and external APIs.
- Develop backend services to support product and data management.
- Constantly improve our development practices and back-end architecture.
- Mentoring junior developers.
A little about you
- 3+ years professional software development experience.
- Proficiency with one or more modern web application frameworks, like Django, Flask, Rails, etc.
- Write tests.
- Experience designing schemas and optimizing queries in a relational database.
- Are comfortable with the fundamentals of front-end development (HTML, CSS, JS) and one or more front-end frameworks (React, Backbone, Angular)
- Care about UX/Design and love talking product.
- In-depth experience with AWS and/or have experience with configuration management tools like Chef or Ansible.
- Code apps on iOS or Android.
- Experience with real estate.
- Enjoy eating cookies.
Nestio is the dominant provider of cloud-based software for residential multi-family landlords and brokers to manage their leasing and marketing operations. We’re a passionate and growing team, constantly challenging ourselves and each other to isolate problems and find creative solutions. We value our culture and community at Nestio and everyone has a voice. Based in NYC, we are funded by leading VC’s and angels, including Trinity Ventures, Freestyle Capital, Box Group, Quotidian Ventures, Lazerow Ventures and Joanne Wilson.
Back to top