Product Marketing Manager
Here at Nestio, we are looking for a creative, ambitious and results-oriented Product Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will be able to both understand and communicate the technical, the practical and the big picture in order to drive market adoption.
What you’ll do:
- Work with product team to understand and maintain a strong knowledge of features and technologies to ensure product and feature roll-outs are well-targeted, launched, marketed and sold.
- Drive the requirements gathering process for new ideas from a market perspective and size of opportunity.
- Provide competitive intelligence and market understanding to assist with feature prioritization.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the commercial and engineering teams to develop plans and manage the rollout of product and feature releases.
- Produce content and compelling messaging to support the targeting of marketing for specific roles in specific industries.
- Produce briefings in core target markets and deliver to internal/ inside sales teams.
- Collaborate with marketing to promote our successes through customer case studies, product adoption, best practices and thought leadership programs.
- Sales Enablement: Translate product features into clearly articulated customer benefits to be communicated to existing and potential customers, messaging of USP’s, differentiation etc, by customer type / industry and buyer / influencer role.
- Own and promote internally the tools to support the briefing and long term education of sales teams.
- Design and deliver sales training on new features.
- Assist in the development of collateral such as product brochures, solution overviews, executive summaries, data sheets, video scripts etc. as required to support the sales process.
What you’ve done:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Based in New York or willing to relocate
- 3 years minimum previous marketing experience as well as prior experience working closely with a professional sales organization
- Experience marketing a SaaS in a highly competitive industry; experience in the real estate industry strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical skills, strong written and verbal communication skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and a team player
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast pace environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
Why you care:
Nestio is the dominant provider of cloud-based software for residential multi-family landlords and brokers to manage their leasing and marketing operations. We’re a passionate and growing team, constantly challenging ourselves and each other to isolate problems and find creative solutions. We value our culture and community at Nestio and everyone has a voice. Based in NYC, we are funded by leading VC’s and angels, including Trinity Ventures, Freestyle Capital, Box Group, Quotidian Ventures, Lazerow Ventures and Joanne Wilson.
Meet Some of Nestio's Employees
Michael oversees the day-to-day operations at the office, from billing to revenue reporting and new process implementations that streamline office efficiency.
Back to top