Business Development Representative
As a Business Development Representative, your role will have a significant impact on Nestio’s growth. Simultaneously, it will have an immediate impact on the advancement of your career. We are scaling at a rapid pace and it is imperative we find candidates who embrace a challenge, are eager to learn and have the passion to be successful. We are committed to teaching you the valuable skills that will allow you to succeed in the role while developing your career.
Who you are:
- You listen first and consistently ask the right questions, but most importantly, you’re the kind of person that people like and trust.
- You know how to get your foot in the door because you do your homework, know who you’re speaking with and what they care about, and are respectfully persistent in getting your message across.
- You’re hungry to prove yourself and succeed in an exciting, fast-paced tech startup.
What you’ll do:
- Qualify and develop inbound and outbound sales leads and respond to product inquiries
- Articulate the Nestio business value proposition to decision makers to assess buying interest
- Set appointments/ demos for sales representatives to close
- Meet monthly and quarterly qualified leads and revenue goals
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in SalesForce.com
What you’ve done:
- 0-2 years of sales experience
- Past success in a competitive setting
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and telephone skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Fantastic people skills with a high degree of emotional intelligence
Why you care:
Nestio is the dominant provider of cloud-based software for residential multi-family landlords and brokers to manage their leasing and marketing operations. We’re a passionate and growing team, constantly challenging ourselves and each other to isolate problems and find creative solutions. We value our culture and community at Nestio and everyone has a voice. Based in NYC, we are funded by leading VC’s and angels, including Trinity Ventures, Freestyle Capital, Box Group, Quotidian Ventures, Lazerow Ventures and Joanne Wilson.
Back to top