Nestio is looking for an experienced and driven Account Manager to help support our rapidly growing Client Success team and client base. The Client Success Team is the heart of Nestio and we are looking for a tech savvy individual with a dedication to-- and experience in-- client success and account management. You will be responsible for developing new business relationships and serving as the first level of support to existing clients. In this role, you’ll focus on engaging clients to ensure they are consistently getting the most out of our products and utilizing features to the fullest capacity. Account Managers are responsible for creating, strengthening, and growing Nestio’s client relationships, which includes providing support post-onboarding and throughout the client life cycle.
Who you are:
- You like to get your hands dirty and are energized by engaging with clients
- You love to solve problems and help clients utilize and benefit from an amazing product
- You are upbeat, driven, well-organized, share a passion for technology, and a love for working in a dynamic environment.
What you’ll do:
- Manage existing accounts and maintain relationships with decision makers at the executive and management levels
- Proactively engage with clients to optimize adoption, verifying they are trained and effectively using the product on a consistent basis
- Develop and deliver strategies that help our clients achieve their business initiatives
- Provide fanatical support and service to account base - Identify opportunities to upsell additional users and services
- Ensure high rate of renewal across customer base - Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Turn our Clients into advocates and encourage referrals
- Work closely with sales, onboarding, product and marketing to provide the best client experience possible
What you’ve done:
- 4-7 years of Account Management experience
- Experience driving adoption of SaaS-based solutions
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Passionate about technology adoption
- Experience driving adoption of SaaS-based solutions a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced start-up environment
- Previous sales experience a plus
Why you care:
Nestio is the dominant provider of cloud-based software for residential multi-family landlords and brokers to manage their leasing and marketing operations. We’re a passionate and growing team, constantly challenging ourselves and each other to isolate problems and find creative solutions. We value our culture and community at Nestio and everyone has a voice. Based in NYC, we are funded by leading VC’s and angels, including Trinity Ventures, Freestyle Capital, Box Group, Quotidian Ventures, Lazerow Ventures and Joanne Wilson.
Back to top