From the frozen seas of the Antarctic, to capturing the heated rivalries of sporting events worldwide, NEP has been behind powerful production for more than 30 years. Today, we provide a complete spectrum of outsourced solutions that help bring world-class live sports, entertainment, music and corporate events to life.
Technology is constantly changing within the broadcast, live events and media solutions industries, so staying fresh and innovative is not optional-it's essential. That's why NEP embraces cutting-edge solutions to consistently support premier content producers and deliver exactly what our clients want. At NEP, we leverage our global scale to create custom client-centered solutions coupled with local service-virtually everywhere in the world. Our employees love working on projects that offer the scale, high visibility and technical complexity that challenges the team to continually learn.
Our Core Values & Culture
At NEP, our values are based on our collective passion, integrity, innovation and a one-team approach that we bring to everything we do. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with clients by delivering final results that are bigger, better and more exciting than expected. And everyone at NEP is committed to doing just that. At NEP, we're proud of the work we do to help our clients produce the best productions available. Our tradition of innovation and excellence are contagious. Come and be a part of it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Warehouse Technician in our Grapevine, TX facility is responsible for receiving returned equipment from orders, delivering equipment to clients, performing some quality control checks on equipment, and general organization of the warehouse.
• Receives shipments via shipping vendors i.e. SOS, FedEx, UPS, etc.
• Records all necessary information to our log book including Airway Bill (AWB), pieces and weight, description, and job number.
• Helps load and unload gear off trucks using a hand truck, pallet jack, and forklift.
• Records shipping and receiving equipment in R2 to and from a contract.
• Creates freight PO's and inputs pricing and comments into R2 accounting.
• Coordinates outbound logistics including scheduling, transit time, pricing, and vehicle type.
• Preps gear packages including cleaning case, setting up pallets, preparing labels and shipping tags.
• Provides loss and damage documentation to the Loss & Damage Coordinator.
• Delivers equipment to and from clients, sub-vendors, and shippers.
• Assists in vehicle maintenance including fuel, fluids, cleanliness, etc.
• Assists in general clean up and organization of the warehouse.
• Works with Engineering on client in-house preps.
• Performs quality control checks of receiving equipment like tripods, lighting, monitors, fiber, kits, etc.
• Helps locate equipment in the building when it has been lost or misplaced.
• Provides onsite support for Engineering and/or clients as needed.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Ability to solve unusual or unexpected problems
• Effective communication skills
• Willingness to take on new challenges and problems and see them through
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
• Self-motivated and resourceful
• Works well and thrives in a team environment
• Able to deliver excellent customer service, externally and internally
• Able to use a GPS or other driving navigation systems
• Able to operate and drive company vehicles i.e. Van and 16' box truck
• Valid driver's license
• Experience in logistics background in ships and receives a plus
• Knowledge of UBS R2 software a plus
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Back to top