Mediatec Asia Pacific is a leading provider of large screen, video and production services based in Melbourne and Perth. Over the past 15 years Mediatec have supplied Australia's Events, Television, Sporting and Broadcast industries with unparalleled display and production solutions.
We are looking to add a warehouse assistant who has the desire to work in a technical role within the live events industry. Whilst initially involving general warehouse duties, this role will acquaint the successful applicant with our inventory of video equipment and systems. This role is viewed as being the first step to becoming part of our technical production crew.
• Prepare, despatch, receive and de-prep equipment and cabling, which may involve heavy lifting and use of a forklift.
• Keep warehouse clean and tidy, ensuring all plant and equipment is stored in the correct manner.
• Delivery and pick-ups to/from our suppliers and clients in company vehicles.
• Play a proactive role in learning the equipment, systems and processes used within the business.
• Adherence to all work health and safety procedures.
• Drivers licence
• Ability to work in a team
• Willingness to learn and look for leadership and guidance
• Career aspirations - desire to become part of the technical crew
Meet Some of NEP's Employees
Mobile Unit Engineer, U.S. Mobile Units
Leah provides engineering support as part of the U.S. Mobile Units Team, maintaining state-of-the-art technology that consistently meets client needs.
Back to top