Warehouse Lighting Lead
From the frozen seas of the Antarctic, to capturing the heated rivalries of sporting events worldwide, NEP has been behind powerful production for more than 30 years. Today, we provide a complete spectrum of outsourced solutions that help bring world-class live sports, entertainment, music and corporate events to life.
Technology is constantly changing within the broadcast, live events and media solutions industries, so staying fresh and innovative is not optional-it's essential. That's why NEP embraces cutting-edge solutions to consistently support premier content producers and deliver exactly what our clients want. At NEP, we leverage our global scale to create custom client-centered solutions coupled with local service-virtually everywhere in the world. Our employees love working on projects that offer the scale, high visibility and technical complexity that challenges the team to continually learn.
Our Core Values & Culture
At NEP, our values are based on our collective passion, integrity, innovation and a one-team approach that we bring to everything we do. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with clients by delivering final results that are bigger, better and more exciting than expected. And everyone at NEP is committed to doing just that. At NEP, we're proud of the work we do to help our clients produce the best productions available. Our tradition of innovation and excellence are contagious. Come and be a part of it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Prepare equipment needs for lighting orders.
• Program and configure as needed.
• Scan equipment out and load onto trucks.
• Return and scan equipment after it returns.
• Maintain and update equipment to be ready for upcoming orders.
• Participate in general warehouse duties as needed.
• Travel to job site periodically as a show technician.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Minimum 2 years' experience.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
• Works well independently.
• Advanced PC Skills.
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Company: Creative Technology Group
Position Title: Lighting Operations Coordinator
Back to top