Mediatec Asia Pacific's video technicians have a sound knowledge of video production and experience working in the events industry events. The role entails taking direction from project managers and senior technicians ensuring the successful execution of our projects. You will have some practical experience in installing video displays, camera systems and rigging apparatus, with a desire to develop your skills in order to secure senior technical roles.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Assist in the delivery of our projects under the direction of a project manager or crew leader.
• Personable and professional in client interactions.
• Adhere to project specific timelines.
• Play a proactive role in your professional development.
• Uphold work health and safety procedures.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Experience with an array video production equipment, including; LED screens, projectors, and camera systems.
• Technical aptitude for problem solving and troubleshooting.
• Experience working on events in an audio visual capacity.
• Basic rigging aptitude
• Ability to work in a team or alone.
• Willingness to travel
• Flexible attitude towards work hours.
• Must be reliable
• Well presented
• Enthusiasm for the events and broadcast industry with a desire to pursue a career in video production.
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Back to top