Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Driver role is responsible for driving company owned vehicles and for loading and unloading audio and video equipment as required at both company and customer locations. The role assists with all shipping and receiving functions, as well as the documentation of all incoming packages and equipment. The role is also responsible for assisting in the maintenance of the facilities and delivery of incoming & outgoing packages.
- Responsible for shipping, receiving, inventory control and completing driving logs.
- Delivers and picks up equipment in a timely and professional manner and extends excellent customer service.
- Keeps vehicles clean, fueled and performs regular inspections of tires and fluid levels and notifies management of any maintenance or repairs that are needed on any fleet vehicle.
- Assists in gathering equipment for packages when requested.
- Cleans and repairs all shipping containers including: hinges, latches, straps and foam inserts.
- Completes orders by recording check out and return times.
- Keeps shop area clean organized at all times.
- Assists with facility maintenance as requested.
- Answers telephones in Operations as needed.
- Creates and generates invoice paperwork for order processing.
- Operates forklift, pallet jack, drives vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Driver's License required.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Willingness to take on new challenges and problems and follows through on commitments made to internal and external customers.
- Determines the real needs of internal and external customers by asking the right questions, listening, and confirming before acting.
- Seeks input from internal and external customers to continuously improve performance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel).
- Self-motivated and resourceful.
- Knowledge of UBS R2 software a plus.
Meet Some of NEP's Employees
Mobile Unit Engineer, U.S. Mobile Units
Leah provides engineering support as part of the U.S. Mobile Units Team, maintaining state-of-the-art technology that consistently meets client needs.
Back to top