Storekeeper Cum Driver
- Assist & report to Warehouse Manager to ensure smooth running of daily warehouse operations.
- Perform dispatch duties which include sending equipment/ parts for repair to designated vendors/ service centres/ manufacturers.
- Dispatch duties include hand-carry equipment to overseas location if required
- Maintain and upkeep the company's vehicle in a responsible manner and report to the Department Head if the vehicle is not functioning well.
- Check and ensure that the repair equipment / parts are correct before collection.
- Plan and schedule delivery of items and equipment according to project requirements or as advised by Department Head (Operations Manager) or Warehouse Manager.
- Assist for receiving and sending materials which may include loading / unloading trucks, verifying and acknowledging delivery orders, preparation of delivery orders / packing list and other essential paperwork for deliveries to customers or shipping companies.
- Receive goods and preparation of paperwork according to Company's Procedures
- Check goods from return shipment to ensure that, equipment return matches the packing list of NEP Broadcast Solutions.
- Clean and store the equipment back to the correct location.
- Prepare and maintain records of goods received.
- Pack and roll up cables / equipment, prepare and maintain records of goods sent.
- Assist warehouse on stocks tagging (bar code).
- Maintain company cleanliness and take responsibility to keep the workplace tidy and clean
- Any other ad-hoc duties that is related to warehouse/ operations department.
Driver's job scope takes up on average 30% to 40% of time and Storekeeper's duties takes up around 60% to 70%.
- Experienced Driver with at least 2 to 3 years of driving experience
- Valid Class 3/3A Driving License with a clean driving record
- Familiar with Singapore routes
- Ability to recognize vehicle maintenance needs, perform minor vehicle repairs
- Punctual, Responsible and Dependable
- Team player and self-driven
- Able to speak basic / conversational English
Back to top