Senior Software Developer
From the frozen seas of the Antarctic, to capturing the heated rivalries of sporting events worldwide, NEP has been behind powerful production for more than 30 years. Today, we provide a complete spectrum of outsourced solutions that help bring world-class live sports, entertainment, music and corporate events to life.
Technology is constantly changing within the broadcast, live events and media solutions industries, so staying fresh and innovative is not optional-it's essential. That's why NEP embraces cutting-edge solutions to consistently support premier content producers and deliver exactly what our clients want. At NEP, we leverage our global scale to create custom client-centered solutions coupled with local service-virtually everywhere in the world. Our employees love working on projects that offer the scale, high visibility and technical complexity that challenges the team to continually learn.
Our Core Values & Culture
At NEP, our values are based on our collective passion, integrity, innovation and a one-team approach that we bring to everything we do. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with clients by delivering final results that are bigger, better and more exciting than expected. And everyone at NEP is committed to doing just that. At NEP, we're proud of the work we do to help our clients produce the best productions available. Our tradition of innovation and excellence are contagious. Come and be a part of it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
You will work closely with the Software Development team to create and support custom software products for our clients and Creative Technology. This unique role will involve developing new, exciting products alongside maintaining existing ones focused on .NET Framework & Core stacks. Creative Technology (CT) is a major services provider to the live event and broadcasting industries and as such, you will be required to travel globally to facilitate the roll-out and operation of CT's software products. Office Based in Crawley, West Sussex Temporary On-Site Work - Worldwide (10 - 15 days every 2 months).
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Strong knowledge of .NET Framework / Core (WPF, UWP, Class Libraries, ASP .Net Core
• Familiar with popular web frameworks and libraries such as Angular, Vue.js & Blazor
• Proficient with relational databases such as MySQL and SQLite
• Experience designing database schemas and writing SQL queries
• Strong understanding of object-orientated programming
• Skills for writing reusable libraries
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
• Understanding of DevOps to setup and configure Microsoft Windows servers and other components critical to the running of the project
• Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver projects on time
• Languages: C#, C, C++
• Hardware: Raspberry Pi, Arduino, custom hardware designs and builds
• UK driving license
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Back to top