Senior Broadcast Engineer
From the frozen seas of the Antarctic, to capturing the heated rivalries of sporting events worldwide, NEP has been behind powerful production for more than 30 years. Today, we provide a complete spectrum of outsourced solutions that help bring world-class live sports, entertainment, music and corporate events to life.
Technology is constantly changing within the broadcast, live events and media solutions industries, so staying fresh and innovative is not optional-it's essential. That's why NEP embraces cutting-edge solutions to consistently support premier content producers and deliver exactly what our clients want. At NEP, we leverage our global scale to create custom client-centered solutions coupled with local service-virtually everywhere in the world. Our employees love working on projects that offer the scale, high visibility and technical complexity that challenges the team to continually learn.
Our Core Values & Culture
At NEP, our values are based on our collective passion, integrity, innovation and a one-team approach that we bring to everything we do. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with clients by delivering final results that are bigger, better and more exciting than expected. And everyone at NEP is committed to doing just that. At NEP, we're proud of the work we do to help our clients produce the best productions available. Our tradition of innovation and excellence are contagious. Come and be a part of it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
This is an exciting and key technical role acting as a Senior Broadcast Engineer and EIC on a range of NEP projects. This will include our fleet of UHD and HD outside broadcast trucks, fly-pack systems and new future-proofed IP capable trucks, which are SMPTE ST2110 compliant and adopt the new Grass Valley IQ UCP 25GbE gateway card as part of their revolutionary core architecture. You will be tasked to deliver high standard OB solutions to our clients' specifications.
Engineers will continue to develop their knowledge with Kahuna Vision Mixers, Telex Talkback systems, Arista 7504 IP switches and Axon Cerebrum control systems.
Our HQ is in Bracknell, Berkshire and primary deployments will be with our fleet in the UK, however applicants must be willing and prepared to travel internationally
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• HND level (or equivalent) in a relevant technical or scientific discipline.
• Previous experience working in outside broadcast facilities.
• Understanding of the building blocks of a basic outside broadcast solution.
• Networking and IP infrastructure knowledge.
• Excellent fault-finding and practical skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Logical thought processes; ability to work well under pressure.
• Ability to use initiative; meticulous attention to detail; pro-active and self-motivated.
• Flexible attitude.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Time management skills and ability to work to very tight deadlines.
• Full clean UK driving licence.
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Back to top