Sales and Account Manager
The Sales and Account Manager will formulate strategies to maintain and grow existing market share on behalf of the Display/Projection business unit (Sweetwater), as well as initiate sales calls in an effort to grow sales within the organization.
- Work closely with the business unit lead to formulate strategies to enhance client relations with core clients and gain additional share from these accounts
- Seek out new business opportunities by identifying potential clients within the entertainment industry to increase market share and asset utilization
- Manage current sales and business relationships to increase the services and service levels we provide to these current clients
- Revise and update contracts as needed, using NEP standard contracts. Manage these contracts and ensure that billing is correct according to the contract language
- Work with the Sales Coordinator to schedule facilities and engineering based on client needs
- Maintain Key Account Plans
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree a plus, however a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a sales role and/or growing key account relationships in the entertainment industry
- Knowledge of broadcast management and production for major commercial and cable television networks.
- Strong knowledge of computer software (MS Office, CRM software, and related)
- Experience with client research, face-to-face sales background, general marketing ability, and a willingness to produce as part of a team and also without daily supervision would be expected within this role.
- Self-driven, highly motivated and results oriented.
- Possess strong verbal and written presentation skills, customer service, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet or exceed assigned revenue targets and deadlines
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
Back to top