Sales Account Manager
From the frozen seas of the Antarctic, to capturing the heated rivalries of sporting events worldwide, NEP has been behind powerful production for more than 30 years. Today, we provide a complete spectrum of outsourced solutions that help bring world-class live sports, entertainment, music and corporate events to life.
Technology is constantly changing within the broadcast, live events and media solutions industries, so staying fresh and innovative is not optional-it's essential. That's why NEP embraces cutting-edge solutions to consistently support premier content producers and deliver exactly what our clients want. At NEP, we leverage our global scale to create custom client-centered solutions coupled with local service-virtually everywhere in the world. Our employees love working on projects that offer the scale, high visibility and technical complexity that challenges the team to continually learn.
Our Core Values & Culture
At NEP, our values are based on our collective passion, integrity, innovation and a one-team approach that we bring to everything we do. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with clients by delivering final results that are bigger, better and more exciting than expected. And everyone at NEP is committed to doing just that. At NEP, we're proud of the work we do to help our clients produce the best productions available. Our tradition of innovation and excellence are contagious. Come and be a part of it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work closely with the business unit lead to formulate strategies to enhance client relations with core clients and gain additional share from these accounts
- Seek out new business opportunities by identifying potential clients within the entertainment industry to increase market share and asset utilization
- Manage current sales and business relationships to increase the services and service levels we provide to these current clients
- Revise and update contracts as needed, using NEP standard contracts. Manage these contracts and ensure that billing is correct according to the contract language
- Work with the Sales Coordinator to schedule facilities and engineering based on client needs
- Maintain Key Account Plans
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree a plus, however a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a sales role and/or growing key account relationships in the entertainment industry
- Knowledge of broadcast management and production for major commercial and cable television networks.
- Strong knowledge of computer software (MS Office, CRM software, and related)
- Experience with client research, face-to-face sales background, general marketing ability, and a willingness to produce as part of a team and also without daily supervision would be expected within this role.
- Self-driven, highly motivated and results oriented.
- Possess strong verbal and written presentation skills, customer service, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to meet or exceed assigned revenue targets and deadlines
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Back to top