Quality Control Technician
The Quality Control (QC) Technician is responsible for organizing the day to day inbound orders for the Bexel RSS Engineering Department in the Dallas facility; including pulling, counting and checking off orders to ensure all requirements are complete before handing the orders to Operations.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Manages the engineering order board and daily orders along with the other technicians.
• Works closely with Operations and Sales Coordination on daily orders for inbound equipment.
• Works with Engineering on client in house equipment preps.
• Performs quality control checks of items from the inbound shelves i.e. tripods, lighting, monitors, etc.
• Assists with documentation of missing and damaged equipment.
• Helps locate equipment in the building when it has been lost or misplaced.
• Provides show site support to Engineering group and clients as needed.
• Assists with equipment deliveries and pickups as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Associates or Technical Degree preferred.
• Prior experience working with broadcast equipment and technology preferred.
• Must be able to meet deadlines and manage simultaneous projects.
• Some travel may be required to show sites.
• Ability to solve unusual or unexpected problems.
• Works collaboratively with people in the group and in other parts of the organization; supporting others when requested.
• Effective communication skills, ability to converse with clients and various levels of employee populations.
• Follows through on commitments made to internal and external customers.
• Self-motivated, resourceful, personable and easily adaptable to changing situations.
• Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Knowledge of UBS R2 software a plus.
• Able to use a GPS or navigation system.
• Ability to operate company vehicles i.e. Van and 16' box truck.
• Ability to deliver superior service and build lasting relationships by demonstrating NEP's Core Values: innovative, one team, passion and integrity.
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Meet Some of NEP's Employees
Mobile Unit Engineer, U.S. Mobile Units
Leah provides engineering support as part of the U.S. Mobile Units Team, maintaining state-of-the-art technology that consistently meets client needs.
Back to top