- Linthicum Heights, MD
We are seeking a full-time Project Manager to help us execute exciting projects out of our Hanover, MD facility! In this role you will manage the flow of information and processes to assist in the successful completion of projects and serves as a liaison between Sales, Operations, Engineering and external customers to track progress on scheduled projects.
- Ensures that the right products and services are coordinated to meet or exceed the Company's and Customer\u2019s quality standards and are delivered at the right time.
- Interfaces with customers to communicate changes where deliverables may be delayed
- Requests and aids in the preparation of project documents including project requirements and scope statements
- Works with accounting to communicate budgets and track adherence to them
- Tracks projects against schedule, budget and against phase review objectives, reporting status to the Operations Manager and Sales Manager on a regular basis and to executive staff on an as-needed basis
- Develops and implements recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities.
- Associates degree in business or related discipline is required; Bachelor\u2019s degree in business or related discipline, CPM certificate, Advanced Degree is preferred.
- Previous project management experience with taking products through concept, design, manufacturing, integration, and rollout and experience in more than one of the following disciplines: Engineering, Product Marketing, Finance, Operations is required; 3 years\u2019 experience in a high technology company with 5 years of project management experience or 8 years project management experience is preferred.
- Intimate knowledge of software-based project management tools and procedures.
• Six diverse medical plans including prescription drugs, hospitalization, and telemedicine services
• Three unique dental options
• Preferred vision plan
• Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Long & Short Term Disability
• 401(k) Traditional & Roth with company match
• Health Savings Account
• Flexible Spending Account
• 10 paid holidays
• Paid Vacation and Sick time
• Pet Insurance
• Traveler Insurance
And so much more!
Why Join Us?
Check us out at www.nepgroup.com/career/careers
Back to top