Production Shop Technician
The purpose of this position is to compile equipment load lists for Display/Projection division, perform inventory on all equipment and gear and to participate in and support all shop activities as needed.
• Facilitate the departure and return of products and gear.
• Load and unload trucks as directed.
• Compile and scan complete load list for events by picking, packing and shipping all necessary equipment.
• Properly store and move equipment as needed.
• Maintain a high level of teamwork within the Field Shop in order to provide the highest level of customer service.
• Work with supervisor and other shop technicians to carry out proper shop maintenance, including supervised maintenance of gear and equipment.
• Check in packages and move equipment to appropriate locations within the shop, assist with inventory management as needed.
• Maintain a clean and organized shop environment and assist in other shop activities as needed.
• Represent the company to clients in a courteous and professional manner.
• Assist in other Field Shop activities as needed.
• Other duties as assigned Position Requirements:
• High School Diploma, Technical Degree preferred; however, a combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Some experience in a warehouse or shop environment desirable.
• Experience with soldering and/or inventory control highly desired.
• Must be willing and able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs., and be willing to seek assistance for anything over 50 lbs. (should not seek to do over 50 lbs. without assistance).
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
Meet Some of NEP's Employees
Mobile Unit Engineer, U.S. Mobile Units
Leah provides engineering support as part of the U.S. Mobile Units Team, maintaining state-of-the-art technology that consistently meets client needs.
Back to top