Production Shop Technician
From the frozen seas of the Antarctic, to capturing the heated rivalries of sporting events worldwide, NEP has been behind powerful production for more than 30 years. Today, we provide a complete spectrum of outsourced solutions that help bring world-class live sports, entertainment, music and corporate events to life.
Technology is constantly changing within the broadcast, live events and media solutions industries, so staying fresh and innovative is not optional-it's essential. That's why NEP embraces cutting-edge solutions to consistently support premier content producers and deliver exactly what our clients want. At NEP, we leverage our global scale to create custom client-centered solutions coupled with local service-virtually everywhere in the world. Our employees love working on projects that offer the scale, high visibility and technical complexity that challenges the team to continually learn.
Our Core Values & Culture
At NEP, our values are based on our collective passion, integrity, innovation and a one-team approach that we bring to everything we do. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with clients by delivering final results that are bigger, better and more exciting than expected. And everyone at NEP is committed to doing just that. At NEP, we're proud of the work we do to help our clients produce the best productions available. Our tradition of innovation and excellence are contagious. Come and be a part of it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Facilitate the departure and return of products and gear.
• Load and unload trucks as directed.
• Compile and scan complete load list for events by picking, packing and shipping all necessary equipment.
• Properly store and move equipment as needed.
• Maintain a high level of teamwork within the Field Shop in order to provide the highest level of customer service.
• Work with supervisor and other shop technicians to carry out proper shop maintenance, including supervised maintenance of gear and equipment.
• Check in packages and move equipment to appropriate locations within the shop, assist with inventory management as needed.
• Maintain a clean and organized shop environment and assist in other shop activities as needed.
• Represent the company to clients in a courteous and professional manner.
• Assist in other Field Shop activities as needed.
• Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• High School Diploma, Technical Degree preferred; however, a combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Some experience in a warehouse or shop environment desirable.
• Experience with soldering and/or inventory control highly desired.
• Must be willing and able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs., and be willing to seek assistance for anything over 50 lbs. (should not seek to do over 50 lbs. without assistance).
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Meet Some of NEP's Employees
Mobile Unit Engineer, U.S. Mobile Units
Leah provides engineering support as part of the U.S. Mobile Units Team, maintaining state-of-the-art technology that consistently meets client needs.
Back to top