WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• To oversee all orders and decide what will be transferred/sub-rented and possibly flowed from another show if necessary
• To work closely with Warehouse Leads and Operations to assure that all substitutions and changes are available if offered up to sales and pm's.
• To write transfers from other locations and vise versa approve transfers from other depots
• To look ahead and see where possible flows from site make sense as opposed to renting
• To then follow up and create flow sheets so OPS and PM's are all on the same page of all CT equipment being flowed.
• To assure that either Asset Manager or set person actually flows the gear properly in R2 to keep inventory correct
• To be a backup to the Logistics Manager
• To be a backup to Director of Operations
• To be backup to Rental Coordinator
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Must have general knowledge of all aspect of Audio Visual; ie. Video, LED, Lighting and Audio.
• Must have general computer knowledge, ie. Word, Excel, Outlook, Notepad.
• Must have an excellent work ethic, and be able to self-motivate.
• The position will sometimes require extra work on off hours to achieve all goals set for any given time period.
• The position will be required to take a rotating on-call shift, when and if CT needs to establish on-call services.
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Back to top