Mobile Unit Engineer
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Manage and monitor the mobile unit broadcast engineering operations at remote events.
• Perform preventative maintenance and trouble shooting while executing changes and engineering updates on the mobile unit
• Perform regular cleaning and inventory checks for the mobile unit.
• Track and report on equipment and system repair and maintenance status.
• Direct the activities of crew members related to the operation of the mobile unit.
• Follow through on repairs, inventory needs, and updates.
• Provide on-site client service and technical support.
• Maintain and file the proper expense reports and technical reports on a per show or other designated basis.
• Other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Associates or Technical degree in Electronics or Engineering field preferred.
• 2 - 5 years experience in broadcast engineering or related position, however a combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Demonstrated knowledge of broadcast technology, equipment, facilities, and production for major commercial and cable television networks.
• Familiarity with audio, visual, graphic and other systems used in mobile television facilities desirable.
• Demonstrated skills and experience in technical aspects of on site television production with progressive broadcast equipment.
• Ability to interface with clients and provide a high level of service and support.
• Must be willing and able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs., and be willing to seek assistance for anything over 50 lbs. (should not seek to do over 50 lbs. without assistance).
• Must be willing and able to travel - travel is required throughout the year.
• Ability to deliver superior service and build lasting relationships by demonstrating NEP's Core Values: innovative, one team, passion and integrity.
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Back to top