Mobile Unit Driver
Mobile Unit Driver
From the frozen seas of the Antarctic, to capturing the heated rivalries of sporting events worldwide, NEP has been behind powerful production for more than 30 years. Today, we provide a complete spectrum of outsourced solutions that help bring world-class live sports, entertainment, music and corporate events to life.
Technology is constantly changing within the broadcast, live events and media solutions industries, so staying fresh and innovative is not optional-it's essential. That's why NEP embraces cutting-edge solutions to consistently support premier content producers and deliver exactly what our clients want. At NEP, we leverage our global scale to create custom client-centered solutions coupled with local service-virtually everywhere in the world. Our employees love working on projects that offer the scale, high visibility and technical complexity that challenges the team to continually learn.
Our Core Values & Culture
At NEP, our values are based on our collective passion, integrity, innovation and a one-team approach that we bring to everything we do. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with clients by delivering final results that are bigger, better and more exciting than expected. And everyone at NEP is committed to doing just that. At NEP, we're proud of the work we do to help our clients produce the best productions available. Our tradition of innovation and excellence are contagious. Come and be a part of it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The purpose of this position is to ensure the safe and timely delivery of the mobile unit to the proper location and to operate and maintain the mobile unit up to NEP standards in order to guarantee client satisfaction. Location is negotiable.
• Set up, strike, and load the mobile unit in cooperation with Engineers and Technicians.
• Perform regular maintenance and cleaning activities on the mobile units.
• Track and report on equipment and maintenance status. Follow through on repairs, inventory needs, and updates in a timely manner.
• Provide on-site client service and technical support.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Technical Degree or Driver Training Certification through an accredited CDL driver training program desired.
• At least 3 years driving experience preferred, however a combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Requires a Class A CDL.
• Must possess a current FMCSA physical exam card and is subject to federal regulations for random drug testing and any other required medical exams.
• Demonstrated skills in broadcast engineering and knowledge of television broadcast technology and equipment a plus.
• Must be reliable and attentive to safety and federal laws.
• Must be willing and able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs., and be willing to seek assistance for anything over 50 lbs. (should not seek to do over 50 lbs. without assistance).
• Must be willing and able to travel - requires 100% travel.
• Ability to deliver superior service and build lasting relationships
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Location: 1580 Magnolia Ave
Corona, CA 92879
Back to top