Lighting Operations Coordinator
From the frozen seas of the Antarctic, to capturing the heated rivalries of sporting events worldwide, NEP has been behind powerful production for more than 30 years. Today, we provide a complete spectrum of outsourced solutions that help bring world-class live sports, entertainment, music and corporate events to life.
Technology is constantly changing within the broadcast, live events and media solutions industries, so staying fresh and innovative is not optional-it's essential. That's why NEP embraces cutting-edge solutions to consistently support premier content producers and deliver exactly what our clients want. At NEP, we leverage our global scale to create custom client-centered solutions coupled with local service-virtually everywhere in the world. Our employees love working on projects that offer the scale, high visibility and technical complexity that challenges the team to continually learn.
Our Core Values & Culture
At NEP, our values are based on our collective passion, integrity, innovation and a one-team approach that we bring to everything we do. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with clients by delivering final results that are bigger, better and more exciting than expected. And everyone at NEP is committed to doing just that. At NEP, we're proud of the work we do to help our clients produce the best productions available. Our tradition of innovation and excellence are contagious. Come and be a part of it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Review all confirmed orders and determine what lighting specific assets need to be flowed, quick turned and or sub-rented.
• Communicate with the Project Manager of proposed sub-rentals and flows; then negotiate with vendors for the best price and the best usage dates on all sub-rentals.
• When communicating with Project managers also coordinating with the shop and lighting department of upcoming lighting preps that need to happen
• Responsible for the sub-renting of all lighting equipment. Will assist a/v subrental coordinator as well with helping to secure other rentals as needed
• Maintain the sub-rental vendor database with contacts, current address, insurance certificates, and products available and quality of the vendor's equipment.
• Coordinate the pick-up and return of sub-rented assets working alongside the dispatch and logistics department
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• Must have AV background with an emphasis in lighting.
• Must have effective communication skills and proven customer service skills.
• Computer proficiency required.
• The position requires excellent interpersonal and team player skills as they will work directly with established vendors and co-workers at all levels of the organization.
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Requires a committed team player willing to go the extra mile.
• Clear & Valid driver license
• Must be reliable.
• Must have a sense of urgency to get things done.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Back to top