Inventory Control Coordinator
- Coppell, TX
From the frozen seas of the Antarctic, to capturing the heated rivalries of sporting events worldwide, NEP has been behind powerful production for more than 30 years. Today, we provide a complete spectrum of outsourced solutions that help bring world-class live sports, entertainment, music and corporate events to life.
Technology is constantly changing within the broadcast, live events and media solutions industries, so staying fresh and innovative is not optional-it's essential. That's why NEP embraces cutting-edge solutions to consistently support premier content producers and deliver exactly what our clients want. At NEP, we leverage our global scale to create custom client-centered solutions coupled with local service-virtually everywhere in the world. Our employees love working on projects that offer the scale, high visibility and technical complexity that challenges the team to continually learn.
Our Core Values & Culture
At NEP, our values are based on our collective passion, integrity, innovation and a one-team approach that we bring to everything we do. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with clients by delivering final results that are bigger, better and more exciting than expected. And everyone at NEP is committed to doing just that. At NEP, we're proud of the work we do to help our clients produce the best productions available. Our tradition of innovation and excellence are contagious. Come and be a part of it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Inventory Control Coordinator is a creative problem solver responsible for the inventory receiving needs for Bexel including accurately tracking and documenting stock inventory; data manipulation and reporting; transferring equipment in/out of the department; oversees manufacturer loaned equipment and any other third party owned inventory. The role oversees all aspects of stock and consignment equipment including buying equipment, materials, parts and supplies.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Must have a general understanding of inventory concepts and purchasing standards.
• Experienced in vendor contact and negotiation techniques.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel/Word)
• Ability to drive work to completion.
• Commitment to following documented processes and procedures.
• Superior communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of internal employees.
• Self-starter with the intellectual curiosity and passion to do more/better every day.
• Willingness to get involve in complex projects.
• Exceptional time management and prioritization skills to cope with a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Willingness to learn and the ability to adapt to constant change.
• Effectively present information in one-on-one and in small group situation.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong follow-up skills.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Prior experience in purchasing/inventory control position.
• Import/Export experience.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge.
• Experience with large data sets and reporting.
• Knowledge of R2 software.
• Knowledge of Sage 500 system.
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Back to top