From the frozen seas of the Antarctic, to capturing the heated rivalries of sporting events worldwide, NEP has been behind powerful production for more than 30 years. Today, we provide a complete spectrum of outsourced solutions that help bring world-class live sports, entertainment, music and corporate events to life.
Technology is constantly changing within the broadcast, live events and media solutions industries, so staying fresh and innovative is not optional-it's essential. That's why NEP embraces cutting-edge solutions to consistently support premier content producers and deliver exactly what our clients want. At NEP, we leverage our global scale to create custom client-centered solutions coupled with local service-virtually everywhere in the world. Our employees love working on projects that offer the scale, high visibility and technical complexity that challenges the team to continually learn.
Our Core Values & Culture
At NEP, our values are based on our collective passion, integrity, innovation and a one-team approach that we bring to everything we do. Our goal is to build lasting relationships with clients by delivering final results that are bigger, better and more exciting than expected. And everyone at NEP is committed to doing just that. At NEP, we're proud of the work we do to help our clients produce the best productions available. Our tradition of innovation and excellence are contagious. Come and be a part of it.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The purpose of this position is to assist and maintain NEP's equipment inventory database in order to continue to increase inventory accuracy and provide proper location and availability of equipment.
• Assist with scanning mobile units to verify mobile unit gear accuracy, add barcodes to equipment that does not have barcodes and loading into NE Track, and reconciling any exceptions.
• Perform scheduled cycle scan audits of field shop locations and sub locations and reconciling any exceptions.
• Work with field shop techs and mobile unit coordinators when implementing new processes and procedures and verifying that procedures are being followed accordingly.
• Assist in the maintenance and cleanup of NE Track regarding inventory, locations, sub locations, manufacturers, equipment types and categories.
• Work with Systems Integration to ensure accuracy of barcoded gear being installed in new builds, as well as removal/installation during upgrades and decommissioning of units.
• Assist with the monitoring of outbounds, and reconciling gear scanned to work orders and mobile units.
• Assist with scanning gear removed from mobile units into proper locations.
• Salary Range: $16/hr
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
• A Technical Degree or Bachelor's degree is preferred; however various combinations of education and experience will be considered.
• 1+ years' experience with asset management and inventory control.
• Capable of working the entire MS Office suite, especially Excel. Crystal reporting system experience is a plus.
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to organize vast amounts of data.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task several priorities and possess solid time management skills.
• Ability to be a self-starter and initiate projects.
• Must be able to work individually as well as in a team environment.
• Must be willing and able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs., and be willing to seek assistance for anything over 50 lbs. (should not seek to do over 50 lbs. without assistance).
• Travel may be required.
• Ability to deliver superior service and build lasting relationships by demonstrating NEP's Core Values: innovative, one team, passion and integrity.
Check us out on The Muse at https://www.themuse.com/profiles/nep
Back to top